North Side Poolside Condos
102-106 & 201-206
The living rooms, dining rooms, kitchen and master bedroom face north and they also face neighboring residential properties, 2-one story buildings, one-2 story building, and one-3 story building, and we have in the landscaping 3 Cuban Laurel trees that provide a buffer from the neighboring houses. The second floor apartments have a sneak look to the beach, you’ll need to walk out to your patio to see the water. The north building apartments provided a shady patio most of the day, some sun will shine on your patio later in the day.
South Side Poolside Condos
114-118 & 213-218
The living rooms, dining rooms, kitchen and master bedroom faces south and the neighboring property to the south is a condominium. The neighboring condominium has it’s patios facing their courtyard, so what’s visible from the Nautilus is their apartment entry walkways. There is one Cuban Lauren tree in our landscaping and several palm trees. Like the North Building, the second floor apartments have a sneak view to the beack viewable from your pation. Here you will have a patio that is sunny in the morning and shady later in the afternoon.
- When booking your stay online please read all terms and conditions.
- All rentals are one week, Saturday to Saturday, unless pre-approved by Management.
- The condos are one week minimum rentals in peak season. No 8 or 9 night stays in peak seasons. 10 or more night stays are available in peak season.
- The reservation page indicates nightly rentals. This means that we can customize your visit with additional nights added onto your reservation beyond our 7 and 10 night stays. Nightly stays are not available.
- It’s easy to get a price quote including fees and taxes.
Click on the “book it!” tab, then click on the Master Availability icon in the Rental Properties box.
Check availability by clicking the Master Availability icon.
Select the rental that you’d like from the Rental Name selection.
Rentals that are preceded with an Asterisk (*) have rates that differ from the rates listed under the Rates tabs.
In the Booking Information box enter your arrival and departure dates.
Click the Review and Book box, and you’ll have your price quote with all taxes and fees included.
- Advance reservations are limited to no more than 1 year in advance.