North Side Poolside Condos
102-106 & 201-206
The living rooms, dining rooms, kitchen and master bedroom face north and they also face neighboring residential properties, 2-one story buildings, one-2 story building, and one-3 story building, and we have in the landscaping 3 Cuban Laurel trees that provide a buffer from the neighboring houses. The second floor apartments have a sneak look to the beach, you’ll need to walk out to your patio to see the water. The north building apartments provided a shady patio most of the day, some sun will shine on your patio later in the day.
South Side Poolside Condos
114-118 & 213-218
The living rooms, dining rooms, kitchen and master bedroom faces south and the neighboring property to the south is a condominium. The neighboring condominium has its patios facing their courtyard, so what’s visible from the Nautilus is their apartment entry walkways. There is one Cuban Lauren tree in our landscaping and several palm trees. Like the North Building, the second floor apartments have a sneak view to the beach viewable from your patio. Here you will have a patio that is sunny in the morning and shady later in the afternoon.
While booking your reservation online please read the following terms and conditions:
All rentals are weekly from Saturday to Saturday during the peak seasons. No 8 or 9 night rentals are possible in these peak seasons. In the off season time of the year there is some flexibility and exceptions to the Saturday to Saturday weekly rental rules may be available. Some of the condo owners have rules specific to their condo, so please call the office for approval of any reservation that is not Saturday to Saturday before you book. Phone 941-778-1970 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM for more information.
Advance reservations are limited to no more than 1 year in advance.
It’s easy to get an immediate price quote that includes all fees and taxes:
- Click on the Book It! tab, then click the Master Availability Icon located in the Rental Properties box at the top of the page.
- Advance the calendar to the month you’re planning to visit.
- Vacancies appear in green, occupied days appear in red.
- Click on the condo Rental Name you are interested in.
- In the Booking Information box enter your arrival and departure dates by clicking on the calendar, or by using the pull down date selectors.
- Click the Review and Book button to the right, and you will see your price quote with all taxes and fees included.