107-112 & 207-212
In our 12 beachfront apartments you’ll enjoy unobstructed views of the beach and the water from the living room, dining room, the kitchen and the master bedroom and the patios. The ground floor apartments have just about the easiest access to the beach you’ll find, about 20 feet of turf before you have your toes in the sand! When you enter the second floor apartments you’ll quickly see that these apartments have their favorable characteristics too. The view is a little different here, you’ll feel like you are just a little above it all, the additional vista is hard to beat.
How To Book
While booking your reservation online please read the following terms and conditions:
All rentals are weekly from Saturday to Saturday during the peak seasons. No 8 or 9 night rentals are possible in these peak seasons. In the off season time of the year there is some flexibility and exceptions to the Saturday to Saturday weekly rental rules may be available. Some of the condo owners have rules specific to their condo, so please call the office for approval of any reservation that is not Saturday to Saturday before you book. Phone 941-778-1970 on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday from 8 AM to 5 PM for more information.
Advance reservations are limited to no more than 1 year in advance.
It’s easy to get an immediate price quote that includes all fees and taxes:
- Click on the Book It! tab, then click the Master Availability Icon located in the Rental Properties box at the top of the page.
- Advance the calendar to the month you’re planning to visit.
- Vacancies appear in green, occupied days appear in red.
- Click on the condo Rental Name you are interested in.
- In the Booking Information box enter your arrival and departure dates by clicking on the calendar, or by using the pull down date selectors.
- Click the Review and Book button to the right, and you will see your price quote with all taxes and fees included.